IMAGiNET Finger Clix for Pocket PCConvert your Pocket PC to a one handed device with this fast contact search and dial tool
IMAGiNET Finger Clix by: IMAGiNET Software, last updated: 22/03/2006
Requirements: Requires a Pocket PC Phone Edition and 1 MB storage
About IMAGiNET Finger ClixIMAGiNET Finger Clix How many times you faced the problem of Quick Dialing with one hand while driving your car or while carrying a bag?The contact you want to dial is not in the call log!You don't want to stop the car, and free both hands, to fetch out the stylus, and start your contact search to dial.Use Finger Clix to search for contacts, make phone calls, keep track of calls, and send SMS messages. You can do all this and more using one hand only. The easy provided finger keypad allows you to easily type the contact name. It works through a process of elimination. Press the letters of any word component of a contact's first, last name or even the company name and the list will include the names selected in alphabetically ascending order. Although it may appear that the name has been bypassed, so long as you have typed the correct letters, you will eventually get to your chosen name, regardless of the depth of the contact list. If you mistyped a letter, simply tap the Clear button, and your last letter will be erased.Finger Clix has the following features:
- Now you can search for fields other than first, middle and last names, such as:
- Company name.
- File As.
- Phone numbers (use Keypad mode).
- You can direct the search to ignore prefixes in names by adding prefixes to the ignore prefixes list in the general options tap. This is very useful when a lot of contacts share the same prefix. Searching for Robert van Damm will require you to type vandamm. If you added the word van to your ignore prefixes list you will only need to type damm.
- When you open a contact card you can do the following:
- Select a phone number from the list then..
- Dial the number.
- Send SMS to the number. You can also send an SMS to the contact in the list by a long tap on the dial button.
- Set this number as default.
- See his assigned photo and change the current photo assignment.
- Display all contact details from the contact application and accept modifications or even deleting the contact.
- Launch any installed contact plugins.
- You can lookup and dial from your Call History.
- You can dial any number using Finger Clix Keypad mode. It will also search for numbers as you type.
- In the Keypad mode you can dial from the Speed Dial list with a long tap on numbers. A long tap on number 1 will open the voice mail box.
- Show contact Photo in the contacts list. You may disable this feature from the options dialog.
- List every contact once in the list with the default phone number. In addition to the optional classic mode when you select Expand Contact phone numbers in the options dialog.
- Select the list font size from small, medium and large.
- Change the highlighting between two options Selection and Underline.
- You can change the long tap delay from 0.3 second tell 1 second.
- You can change the close button, Smart minimize action, between Close and Hide.
- You can assign the contact Hardware button to open Finger Clix.
- Easy access to the Options dialog from inside Finger Clix or from Settings | Personal | Finger Clix.