mig33 for Pocket PCmig33 - chat to your buddies on MSN on the Internet on your mobile phone, and you can make long distance calls at cheap calling card rates, and send SMS anywhere for one low rate.
mig33 by: Project Goth Pty Ltd, last updated: 06/05/2007
Requirements: JAVA midp1.0 mobile phone with GPRS or WAP enabled
About mig33mig33About mig33 v.3.02 beta mig33 is a global mobile community that lets you keep in touch with friends and family through a variety of online services, right on your mobile phone. With mig33, you can chat and send instant messages and emails, make inexpensive international phone calls, share photos, connect with old friends and even meet new ones. Think of it as an addition to your phone's existing service. What you get with mig33You’ll have an array of services to help you stay connected and save money, all in the palm of your hand. Community
- Photo Sharing
- Mobile Web
- Rewards for inviting friends
- And more
- Use your IM (MSN, Yahoo!, ICQ/AOL, Google Talk, SMS, to name a few)
- Share Photos
- Make inexpensive international phone calls
- Send cheap international SMS
- And more
JOIN NOWReady to join our global mobile community? Before you register, make sure your phone meets our technical requirements. As a new member, you'll receive free credits to get started.Joining only takes a few minutes. Grab your cell phone and let's get started:Step 1 Download:Download and install mig33Experience the best of mig33 by downloading and launching our application on your phone. To do so, you can either go to http://wap.mig33.com and follow the instructions, or connect your phone to your PC/laptop using a cable. (if applicable, more details on installation with cable are below) Step 2 Launch:Launch mig33 for the first timeWhen you open the application for the first time, mig 33 will try to connect your network settings to our servers. Some phones, such as Sony Ericsson and Motorola, may need special configurations. Please consult our Help Section for special instructions. Step 3 Register:Register with mig33After launching mig33, select 'Register' and follow the instructions. (Remember to include your country code when you enter your mobile phone number.)Step 4 Authenticate:Authenticate your accountAfter you've registered, you'll receive an Authentication Code via SMS. Enter this code when you first log in, and then you're ready to use mig33. You'll even receive immediate free credit just for signing up!Installation with cable: Transfer from PC/laptop to phone As an alternative to downloadIf you want to save on GPRS costs when installing the application, you can try installing mig33 by opening the *.zip file and installing the right version of mig33 for your phone. You should be able to do this by Bluetooth or by Cable depending on what hardware you have. Please consult your Handset manual.The *.zip file has three versions of mig33 contained within it:
- mig33 V 3.02 Beta (signed) has the complete feature set (with profiles and picture sharing on the mobile). Generally this is compatible with phones that are Java MIDP 2.0 and above. This version is signed as a trusted application and some mobile phones prefer this version.
- mig33 V 3.02 Beta (unsigned) has the complete feature set (with profiles and picture sharing on the mobile. Generally this is compatible with phones that are Java MIDP 2.0 and above. This version has not been signed as a trusted application and some mobile phones prefer this version. Please note that all files are within this zip file are trusted.
- mig33 V 3.02 lite has the scaled down mobile feature set. Generally this is compatible with phones that are only Java midp 1.0 and above.
Mobile Internet WAP site: http://wap.mig33.com
TERMS & CONDITIONSmig33 is developed by Project Goth Inc. Terms and conditions can be found at our website at www.mig33.com.